Thursday, April 21, 2011

Kaspersky Keys Update April 21, 2011

Kaspersky Keys Update April 21, 2011

How to activate Kaspersky license using a key file


How to Download Keys With Adf.ly
My website is non-profit , so that I have to install some ads for make money to buy hosting and domain, and some premium account to download and upload file.
I will not use any popup ads. So that I have chose another ads which make everyone feel less uncomfortable, and I choose adf.ly
I will show you how to download from adf.ly link for example: http://adf.ly/1Ezpg For Kaspersky Keys Update April 18, 2011 First Disable Your Kaspersky Anti-Banner In kaspersky Main Setting.
Click on any link with download and wait 4-5 seconds after 4-5 seconds, click on “Skip This Ads” to visit direct link.
Hope everyone will feel less uncomfortable
Thanks for reading and hope everyone will alway support this website


[repost dari sini]


0 comments

Post a Comment